Never Heard of Life Planning?
You are not alone. Planning your life may sound a bit weird at first, but once you get the hang of it by using the Design for Life™ method it will become logical and natural. A life plan defines where you want to end up and acts as a control mechanism. And the diary pages included help to keep you on track.
Life changes are easier than you think if you adopt the Design for Life™ approach.
Want more out of life?
- Running out of time?
- Missing out?
- Pushed around by circumstances?
- On the treadmill?
- Trapped in the rat race?
The Design for Life™ workbook and the included diary pages will help put you on the road to more success
About the author
John Cornbill has achieved almost everything he wants in life. He enjoys running successful businesses, taking regular overseas holidays, owns a second home, enjoys excellent quality-of-life, has an extensive home library (he loves reading) and a home studio (he loves music). John has used the life planning techniques he advocates since 1992. Design for Life™ is the sum of his direct experience of applying others' advice and brings together all the knowledge, tools and techniques you need to make life changes.
The only self-help book you’ll ever need
The Daily Mail, Established UK newspaper
A great self help guide
Wellbeing Magazine independent review
Helps you identify what you really want out of life
What a gift
It takes time to find the true you
D.S., Wymondham, Norfolk, UK
5 reasons why this method really works
We know that other methods can be costly, extremely time consuming and often fundamentally flawed. Design for Life™ really works because:
- Every tool and technique is tried and proven in life and business
- Design for Life™ helps you sort things out in complete privacy, at your own pace at any time of day or night
- Its personal, private and self-managed
- Its flexible - you can use it as often or as little as you like, choosing where to start or concentrate
- It’s far cheaper than employing a life or performance coach